Re: [Tigers] Sunbeam dealer list.

To: <rande@thecia.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Sunbeam dealer list.
From: "bob webb" <bobjeanbeams@roadrunner.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 19:08:03 -0400
rande,
    from what wally told me over the years, i understood him to say that
there were what we would call master distributors that sold sunbeams to
other sub dealers. this is no different than what is being done today in
many businesses. i know it is widespread in the oil industry among others.
maybe this dealer was a sub dealer working under another larger dealer.