[Tigers] Decamethylcyclopentassiloxane

To: <TIGERS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET>
Subject: [Tigers] Decamethylcyclopentassiloxane
From: "Jerry & Maureen \(Mo\)" <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 11:58:54 -0500
List,

A month or two ago I asked if anyone had any experience with "ArmoAall Wheel
Protectant".  Well having no financial interest (other than buying it) I
must say it is amazing stuff.  (Though I haven't a clue how to pronounce the
ingredient that's in it).  I will say TRY IT. It virtually eliminates brake
dust from forming on the wheels.  I have several Mustang friends that have
new and old Mustangs and trucks and they are very happy with the results.  I
use it on my Tiger, my F150 truck and my wife's Avalon with great results.

When I watched the demo on their website I couldn't believe that even honey
FELL OFF the wheel.

I buy it at Wall Mart (about$7), however it is available at auto stores for
more money.

Jerry Christopherson

9473187