Re: [Tigers] Gas Tank Crossover Tubes

To: Joe Brown <jbbrown1980@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Gas Tank Crossover Tubes
From: Tom Parker <tkparker1941@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 23:44:20 -0400
Joe,

I had a boat once with the filler at the stern and the tank in front of the
engine. The connection was by a long hose about the diameter of the short
hoses that connect the pipes together. You might try NAPA or a boat supply
house and see if they carry the hose. Then it's a cut and fit project. The
bend is gradual and the hose won't crimp. (It also won't collapse if you get
hit again.) If memory serves I bought hose at my local NAPA store.

The pipes show up on E-Bay occasionally.

Tom ' 67 Mark 2 being reborn