[Tigers] Tires and Logos

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Tires and Logos
From: Larry & Susan <wrightsinseabrook@speakeasy.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 17:27:36 -0400
Tiger Folk:

A) I found barncobob@aol.com 's source "www.tires-easy.com" interesting;
thanks for providing, but other that the Toyo RA-1, I'm not so sure about
the brands. A couple were even listed as off-road (anyone do that w/a Tiger?
Cool!). Anyway -- bookmarked and thank you.

B) What's the best source of a really good high-resolution Sunbeam Tiger
logo in JPEG? I'm treating myself: once this kitchen remodel is finally
done, one end is going to have a "wine station" and I am getting several
dozen wine glasses etched with the Tiger logo (I get a "deal" through the
office supply company I work for). They should look really great on display,
hanging up and backlit (no, I will not get the logos etched upside down).
The maker can work from a JPEG but I'd like a "good" one.

Larry Wright