Re: [Tigers] hardtop install

To: <barncobob@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] hardtop install
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 09:02:18 -0400
        The soft top cover does lay over the soft top but there are 2 straps
that hook onto the hardtop and snap onto the cover.  I'm not sure what you
mean by the bar lays against the bottom of the window.

There is a video of the soft top storage; maybe that will help.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CommodoreBlues

Ron Fraser