Re: [Tigers] anyone using a moto-lita wood steering wheel

To: Tod Brown <todbrown@roadrunner.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] anyone using a moto-lita wood steering wheel
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 10:25:16 +1100
I have leather mota litas in my tiger and alpines, i have boththe MK3
slotted and holed versions. I have friends with the wooden wheel as well. I
have 14" they have 15. It all depends how much leg room you need. I can send
some pics if you need.

I bought mine in the Uk and had it shipped to AU.

As a side note i have a very nice leather dished mota-lita wheel with holes.
It has the balck finshed spokes and has a Sunbeam boss with a nice black
finish. It is now surplus to requirements.. anyone interested? I have
pictures.