Re: [Tigers] Orphaned Cars To Drive Before You Die

To: awtiger@cox.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Orphaned Cars To Drive Before You Die
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 08:55:33 +1100
It was interesting to see the holden topping the list. They might be rare in
the states but they are plentiful here and still being made in now more
powerful versions. The sad thing for the USA buyers is in the re--brand they
gave them ugly fronts. I saw the test cars kicking around melbourne a while
back.

As a side note if people want one they still export them to dubai as LHD.

Visit holdens HSV website to see what they are up to these days.