Re: [Tigers] Which header?

To: tkparker1941@gmail.com, michael.s.king@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Which header?
From: rab65tiger@aol.com
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 10:10:56 -0400
 I have heard the SS headers are a 1 1/2 primary tube, and the CAT are 1 5/8
primary tubes.  The SS tubes may be small for aftermarket heads.  A higher
performance build, especially if using aftermarket heads with larger port size
may need the the larger tube size to assure that the ports on the heads are
not partially blocked.  I have heard both headers are good, higher performance
builds may want to consider the CAT headers, they will probably support a
little more horsepower.

Randy B