Re: [Tigers] C.A.T. swap meet

To: drmayf@mayfco.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] C.A.T. swap meet
From: MACHWIL@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 12:02:28 EDT
Hi Mayf,

I feel I can call you that because I've followed your Bonneville career so
closely. I'm also an elderly old "****"

The swap meets held here have had various results, depending on  weather.
This year it will be great'

We've had everything from floor mats to a complete chassis on wheels
(Alpine).

Most of the CAT officers are usually here and the club store is
represented. My shop is open for the necessaries as well as providing heat or
shade
as appropiate.

I'm aware of the drive from Parrumph to here. We made the reverse plus  a
little more for 20 years or more to the Pantera annual meet in Vegas.

Call me if I can be of any more info. 714-630=5003. I will be here all  day.

Bud
00490

In a message dated 11/4/2010 5:09:10 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,