[Tigers] Photos

To: Tiger email list <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Photos
From: Steve Ralsten <sralsten111@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 08:43:30 -0800
Photos are property of the photographer, assuming release by the model. In
the case of a car show you
don't have any right to expect privacy if you parked yourself or your car in
a public place.

Just because pictures are easy to steal on the net does not mean it is
acceptable behavior.

For future protection watermarque your pictures, so they are less easy to
steal.  Its a semi transparent text containing your name across
the photo making it unusable for others and completely identifiable to you.
Text can be any size, font, or
degree of opacity. But it should be near the center of the image so it can't
just be cropped off. Heres
an example from a photo website I visit. This one is overkill in my opinion
but you
get the idea. You can google photo watermarque and probably find numerous
cheap or free softwares to do this.

http://photocamel.com/forum/image-editing-color-management/61792-watermark-too-much.html