[Tigers] Panasport Tigers head insert project

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Panasport Tigers head insert project
From: DAVID GREEN <alpdavegre@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 20:50:58 -0700
Last call before I do this project. I can do either 2" or 2 1/4" diameter
inserts in the same run. Again the Lat 9 Tigers head is the pattern I am using
and they will be 3/16" thick. Cost should  be $23 each and postage will be
$7.50 for one or more. Contact me if interested.  Any more people who want LAT
9 caps please contact me. I also am considering a Superlite insert project if
enough interest.
Dave Green
alpdavegre@msn.com