[Tigers] Spark Plug Cross Reference Chart

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Spark Plug Cross Reference Chart
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 20:19:10 -0800
I'm wondering if anyone can help me.  I'm looking for an extensive spark
plug cross reference chart.  I have found a few charts that show cross
compatible plugs, but I'm looking for something more in-depth.
I'd like to see the following:

1. Within a manufacture a chart showing hotter and colder plugs based on the
"stock" plug.

2. I'd like to see a multi brand comparison - if possible.  Some charts I've
found show a heat range change in one brand, but it cross references over to
the same plug number for both heat ranges in another brand.

3. Lastly it would be great if the chart was a color coded, bar graph (maybe
I dream big).  That way I could see how the various manufactures overlap in
heat ranges.

The problem I'm having is most sites ask for year/make/model/engine and then
tell you the stock plug. There is no "hot-cold" comparison. And,  with a
higher number some plug brands go hotter, while other brands go lower!  35
years ago I worked in an auto parts store and we had books that showed the
heat ranges.  I'm struggling to find that now in the vastly larger cyber
world.  I've searched for about 45 minutes and only found what I've listed
above. BTW this is more universal and not totally Tiger specific plug
information I'm looking for.

Thanks, Tom