[Tigers] Fairmont fan and Safety triangles

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Tigers] Fairmont fan and Safety triangles
From: Rollright@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 16:58:55 EST
Hello,

Had an oil-line to gauge melt-down this summer. Friend Gary Fish lent me a
red plastic reflective safety triangle until the issue was dealt with. I
remember seeing one in my wife's Audi, so I went on a hunt for one in  local
junk-yards. Hard to find. Too few Audis and the trunks all seem to be
locked ! Anyway, ended up with one from a Volvo in a nice blue plastic case. If

you don't have one onboard your Sunbeam, I suggest you think about obtaining
 one.

Now, to the Fairmont I saw in the junkyard. I remember that Maverick  fans
are much sought after for better cooling in a Tiger. I spotted a  Fairmont
with a straight six (dark Ford blue valve cover) with a fan that looked  the
part. Any joy in this, or is the Fairmont too new and non-compatable?

Jim  Armstrong
Mk 1A 382002083
LRXFE