Re: [Tigers] Holbay engine help

To: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>, Tiger's Den
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Holbay engine help
From: Steve Laifman <slaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 16:10:09 -0800
Tony,

I happen to be familiar with this issue.  My son, Jay (eMail above) was
given my Sunbeam Alpine IV and has made a number of modifications.
Among these are a Holbay head, hot cam, Weber carb manifold and 2
dual-throat Weber.

Send him an inquiry on what you are interested in.

Pic will NOT come through the "List" filter

/Steve Laifman/

/Editor - /*/TigersUnited.com/* <http://www.tigersunited.com>