Re: [Tigers] test

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] test
From: "Rense, Mark (GE, Appl & Light)" <mark.rense@ge.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 13:36:55 -0500
I observed this same issue from both this list and from my various Yahoo
Groups I belong to, and I attribute it to me switching my home email
account to Gmail. I still get copies of posts here at work though.

When I switched my email address back to my previous (and
spam-saturated) email address, the postings came through again. Must be
something to do with your particular email provider.

It's cyber mystery...

Bugz