Re: [Tigers] Cigar Lighter

To: jliny5@cox.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Cigar Lighter
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 20:12:35 EST
Most often the element screws on to the handle. You can probably buy just
the element. Most are the same diameter, but the length can be different.
Get  one too short and it won't make contact in the bottom of the receptacle
and  won't light. Bring the old one with you when shopping. Places like
WalMart have them, but normally you have to buy the whole thing...less than
$5.00
Mark L

In a message dated 12/2/2010 7:53:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,