[Tigers] Rear Mazda RX7 disk brakes.

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Rear Mazda RX7 disk brakes.
From: <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 19:36:54 +0000
Next Project,

I am looking for info on installing the 1985 Mazda RX7 brakes.  I have the
brackets and know which calipers and rotors to buy.  I have been through the
archives several times but still have some fuzzy areas.

My questions are -

Do I need to run two brake lines?
How do the parking brake cables work?  Can I just run one?  If so, the right or
left?
Will the remove of the brake backing plate and installation of the caliper
bracket mess up my rear bearing endplay?
Do any of you have pictures of the brakes installed?

TIA!

Duke
B382002037