[Tigers] heater/de-mister fan

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] heater/de-mister fan
From: John Stithem <mai65tai@sonic.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 12:19:57 -0800
Along those same lines---The heater motor is not much better than the wiper
motor on the power scale.
Has anyone come up with a replacement/fix to get the wipers to do something
other than just smear the
rain across the windshield? When it's dirty water on the windshield I think we
all end up driving by feel
because we can't see a damn thing.

John