Re: [Tigers] Ho Ho Ho & Merry Christmas

To: Tiger List Serve <Tigers@autox.team.net>, Joel Martin
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Ho Ho Ho & Merry Christmas
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 14:34:29 -0800 (PST)
THANKS Joel
And to all our wonderful members, I hope your children and grandchildren, as
we are getting older,have a wonderful holiday and may 2011 improve over 2010
as it comes to a close. We have much to celebrate in reality as Doc Mayf set a
record which had stood for years,We have new members, which is always a help
to any organization and although I know we have members with health issues, at
least we are still around.I'm often ask,"How are you doing Tony?" and I reply.
"Wonderful" that's for fear it might get worse. Turkey day is gone and Xmas
eve is but a week away. With that in mind, may you and your families have the
Merriest Christmas of any in the past and may the New Year bring happiness
(Beam parts) and health to each family member and toys for the little ones,
like books and educational Cd's and DVDs. For the wives of the Tiger owners,
I'm sure you have learned to love the car or hate it as they are expensive to
work on, another tool is always
 needed, not to mention a LAT part. My advice is demand equal time behind the
wheel BUT that's easy for me, I'm single. I have to admit, a couple of
girlfriends back, on our way to S.C. to a TE/AE United, I got so sleepy, I ask
her to drive. her car was a Mustang convertible with a 5.0 HO 5 speed and to
be honest, as soon as she learned how to stop the Tiger, she did an excellent
job. Funny I was so tierd and sleepy, I didn't sleep a wink while she drove.
Merry Christmas to ALL.
TonytheTiger