Re: [Tigers] Fwd: future problem?

To: Allan Ballard <allanballard@att.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fwd: future problem?
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 17:34:33 +1100
I was wondering what that was you were talking about, i saved that picture
and VIN on my home computer so can post if people want to know what VIN/JAL
it was.. I know there are people down my side of the world that would use
that without hesitation to "alger" and then on-sell.. there are some VERY
suspect people in my neck of the woods away from the eyes of TAC etc... I
was more comfortable buying a tiger from the USA than getting one locally.