Re: [Tigers] Tigers in registry

To: "steve wick" <srwick@hotmail.com>, tigers-bounces@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers in registry
From: "jliny5" <jliny5@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 14:19:56 +0000
Steve

I am relatively new to all this, but from what I can tell your car does not
need to be TAC'd to be in the registry.

Norm maintains two separate lists...the Registry lists all VINs and provides
date and location. A blank entry signifies the car is not "registered" A column
is also set aside for the TAC number but many "registered" Tigers do not have
TACs.

The  separate TAC list is just that a list of Tigers that have been TAC.

Interestingly, in the case of my Tiger, B9470033FE, which I purchased this
summer, it is listed correctly on the TAC list but still is still listed in the
registry under the previous owners location.

I sent Norm the info when I bought the car, but it seems he only updated the
TAC list.

If the Registry has NO entry for your Tiger you might consider sending the data
to Norm again.

When you get it TAC'd you can then update that info with Norm.

If I did not get this exactly correct, I am sure one of the more tenured
Listers will set the record straight.

Happy New Year to all.

Jim Lindner
B9470033