Re: [Tigers] Hardtops

To: CoolVT@aol.com, jliny5@cox.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Hardtops
From: Tony McNulty <bamcnulty@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2011 14:07:55 -0500
The only non-installed factory hardtop I ever saw was at Broughton Motors in
San Antonio back in 1967.

It was hanging from the wall in the Parts Department -- and was in red
primer.  Should'a bought it, but didn't.

Bought one later (1975) from a guy in Oakland that was painted black, but
that came off with rubbing compound to reveal BRG -- happily, my Tiger's
color!

Tony McNulty