Re: [Tigers] Unhappy with Hardtop seal

To: Wayne-MSN <w_pierzga@msn.com>, Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Unhappy with Hardtop seal
From: Steve Laifman <slaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 15:52:32 -0800
Wayne,

SS would be the place I'd check first, because he has been an reliable
enthusiast.  I am not sure that the seals I purchased from a CAT meeting
weren't Rick's or Tiger Mk II.  Certainly M II owners with hard tops
would know.

As I stated in my post, these are a truly great solution to a vexing
problem.

MUST be an alternate somewhere, as there is only ONE rubber piece, and
no attach issues, as it uses the same metal "U" shaped holders already
on the top.

Another enthusiast and a source is Classic Sunbeam Auto Parts, in NY.

http://www.classicsunbeam.com/

Kurt has them under "WS113" Hardtop to Body Seal. for $20.  There are
also other hardtop and convertible top seals listed.  Kurt is a dedicate
enthusiast of Sunbeam Alpine and Tiger parts.
607-432-2662 Tech line    -   800-24-SUNBEAM order line -  607-432-2110  FAX

http://www.classicsunbeam.com/asp/dyncat.asp?which=classun&p1=initial&p2=Weatherstripping

<http://www.classicsunbeam.com/asp/dyncat.asp?which=classun&p1=initial&p2=Weatherstripping>

Call and ask Curt if the ones they carry are as I've described mine.

/Steve Laifman/

/Editor - /*/TigersUnited.com/* <http://www.tigersunited.com>