Re: [Tigers] difficult to fill gas tank

To: <barncobob@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] difficult to fill gas tank
From: "A. C. Tynes" <v8tracker@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 23:33:00 -0600
Motorcycle accessory dealers, such as aerostich.com, sell a cheap little
u-shaped gadget that supposedly holds the rubber thingy back to make filling
motorcycle gas tanks easier. I ride, but, since we don't have those nozzles
here, I don't have any personal knowledge of their efficacy.

HTH,
A. C. Tynes
New Orleans