Re: [Tigers] PCV valve

To: "'Mercier Denis'" <denismercier@telvic.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] PCV valve
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 10:51:01 -0500
Denis
        There are 2 possible configurations.
Early configuration:
Hose - C3DE-6A664-A     this hose has 1 right angle bend
Hose clips - 97331-S    2 single wire Corbin type clamps
PCV valve - C3TZ-6A666-A        PCV valve with threaded fitting
Adaptor - 378754        brass right angle adaptor for hose and threaded for
the PCV valve
Adaptor - 378766-S      valve cover rubber grommet

Later configuration; I believe this started with the later B19KC engine
group but have not confirmed this.

Hose - this hose has 2 right angle bends
PCV valve -  this valve has a push on hose fitting

Valve cover grommet - NPD# - 6A892-1

PCV Hose - 6A664-1A     has 2 bends but could be cut for the early
configuration

PCV valve
Early           May not be available any more
Later - 6A666-2 this valve is also referred to as an EV-8

PCV right angle adaptor - 6A706-1A this should work but I can not tell from
the picture

Hose clamps - 6A664-2K  you can also find this clamp at a Hardware store

Ron Fraser