Re: [Tigers] fuel pump

To: mark.rense@ge.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] fuel pump
From: Rollright@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 11:18:45 EST
250 horsepower?  I should be so lucky !

Jim Armstrong

In a message dated 1/20/2011 11:08:47 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
mark.rense@ge.com writes:

When I  needed a stock fuel pump a few years ago Rick at SS steered me to
Moss  Motors and part numbers 377-161 (points) or 377-255 (solid state).
These  are the same pumps as used in the late BJ8 Big Healeys.

Looking  at the SU site in the UK, I see that the AZX 1308EN is on sale
right now  for $88.00, but it will cost you $36.00 to get it to the
States. Still a  good price for a new SU pump.

I switched to higher output Holley pumps  when the RW horsepower passed
the 250  mark.

Bugz