[Tigers] CM Article...Best Rally Cars

To: "Peter Laurinaitis" <laurin212@yahoo.com>, "Tiger List List"
Subject: [Tigers] CM Article...Best Rally Cars
From: "James Lindner" <jliny5@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 14:43:16 -0500
?Not trying to hijack Peter's string, but speaking of the March 2011 issue
of Classic Motorsports...what about the article on Best Vintage Rally Cars?
They broke down the cars selected into price ranges. The photo on the
contents page sort of gave it away that the Tiger would be selected. I was,
however pretty suprised when I saw that CM had placed it in the 75K-100K
category, right along side the E type and XK Jags and up one category from
the 63-67 Corvettes (50-75k).

In the words of CM ..."You can currently buy an early Tiger for less than
75K, but word has gotten out and prices for this Ford V8 powered roasdster
are starting to rise."

I know many would not sell for any price and the value of any car is only
what someone is willing to pay...but it is always nice to see favorable
comments about the "value" of the Tiger.

Jim Lindner
B9470033