Re: [Tigers] Cooling a hot cat

To: Jeffrey Nichols <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>, Tiger's Den
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Cooling a hot cat
From: Steve Laifman <slaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 12:39:17 -0800
Jeff,

Tiger Tom, and his list of contributors (me among the list of familiar
names), is excellent reading.
I do have another tried and proven method, documented in Sept., 2001
(has it really been nearly 10 years?).

It is entitled "Cool It, Buddy!" and is hot-linked at the bottom of
every page under "Editorials & Humor".

Direct Link:

http://tigersunited.com/techtips/SteveLaifmanValance/pt-SteveLaifmanValance1.asp

Read it, it may offer some alternatives to your plans.

There are a lot of similarities with the referenced TE/AE, revised May,
2006. It is worth the read for the detailed installation pictures
pictures and shroud. The 4 row fine tube radiator fits the stock tanks,
is copper.  Don't know if Modine still makes the cores, but any radiator
shop can install the stock tanks.

Steve

/Steve Laifman/

/Editor - /*/TigersUnited.com/* <http://www.tigersunited.com>