Re: [Tigers] Non Tiger - define tune up

To: glowboy@starstream.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Non Tiger - define tune up
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 18:43:40 -0500 (EST)
I would add: clean and  grease wheel bearings, change air filter,  replace
coolant and thermostat and change brake fluid and be sure there is no
timing belt that is supposed to be changed at 60.  If the timing belt has  to
be
changed I would consider changing the water pump. If  it's a  4x4  you might
want to check the manual for additional items.
Most new cars I've seen don't recommend plugs and wires until 100K.
Mark L

In a message dated 1/23/2011 6:29:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,