[Tigers] Police Tigers

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>, <todbrown@roadrunner.com>
Subject: [Tigers] Police Tigers
From: "Peter Phelps" <tigeruk@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 14:51:36 -0800
 Hi Tod and Listers,

I wrote two articles about the Sunbeam Tigers used by the UK Metropolitan
Police (4 MKI's & 6 MKII's) perhaps two years ago and they were printed in
several newsletters. One of the articles is still on line on the S.T.O.C. U.K.
Tiger Club site. The other, with a little digging, could be mailed to you and
interested others.

http://www.sunbeamtiger.co.uk

Click on 'Cat Whiskers' and find newsletter #74. To the right is 'Built, But
Never For Sale'. The photo's below this article are of the four privately sold
HROFE MKII Tigers that along with the 6 Police MKII's made up the assemble
line run of just 10. I have researched these Tigers as I have owned one of the
Police MKII's since 1982. There is coverage of my Police Tiger on Norm's
site.

 http://www.classictiger.com/mudge/glimpes/car21.htm

Regards,

Peter Phelps