[Tigers] Clutch Slave Cylinder

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Clutch Slave Cylinder
From: Brian Glenn <ora_archy@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 15:19:23 -0800 (PST)
I working on upgrading one of my Tigers to a 302. I have working setup from a
donation car (sorry, this one couldn't be saved) and need a little help with
the clutch slave cylinder.

The donation setup uses a Girling 313310 7/8" slave cylinder fitted to a
cylinder bracket marked "1981 002 CW" on a C5DA-6394-A (drilled to accept the
narrow case HEH toploader) to a 12" clutch fork. Everything aligns and I'm not
looking to make modifications to this arrangement.

Where I need help is identifying the Girling slave cylinder (its uses,
cross-over numbers and knowing if a replacement can be had) and finding out
whether any Girling 7/8" rebuild kit will work or do I need one specific to
this unit number (assuming it will take a rebuild).

Thanks in advance
Brian
B382000846LRXFE