Re: [Tigers] The two big auctions completed - no Tigers

To: CoolVT@aol.com, Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] The two big auctions completed - no Tigers
From: Steve Laifman <slaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 15:30:12 -0800
Mark,

This car is schedule for sale Saturday.  The links provided do not work,
nor is there any picture, for the Lot S45 1964 Sunbeam Tiger.  The most
information I have been able to find is:

      DESCRIPTION

"This car is a rare US 4-spd Tiger. It was _originally_ a _260_ small
block but now has the newer GT-40 302 small black over the counter hi-po
V8 engine, 8 spoke period wheels, new Michelin tires, good solid body
and chassis. Hard top only because the period dealer installed roll
bar... only around 2500 of these little sports cars known to exist! It
has a lot of the more famous Shelby Cobra feel. They are very similar to
each other. Fast fun rare sports car! "

The link I found, directly for this car, is at:
*
*

*http://www.mecum.com/auctions/lot_detail.cfm?LOT_ID=SC0507-53083
*