Re: [Tigers] Mecum Auction

To: cbowland@msn.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Mecum Auction
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 08:44:44 -0500 (EST)
I thought it was interesting for one dealer to have 2 Tigers on hand.
Mark

In a message dated 1/25/2011 11:52:32 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
cbowland@msn.com writes:

I think  the black 1967 Tiger that will go across the block looks pretty
nice.
This  will be at the Mecum auction held at Kissimmee FL this coming
Saturday.
Pictures are at Mecum  Infonet
<info@mecumauction.com<mailto:info@mecumauction.com>>  and the car is Lot #
145.1

Did anyone happen to notice the rather  bright blue Tiger in the background
of
the brochure/web listing? Just  curious about that one too. It will be
interesting to see what the sale  price might be.

Curt  Bowland