Re: [Tigers] Canton pan # 15630

To: "wsamouce@kc.rr.com" <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>, "tigers@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Canton pan # 15630
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 09:53:55 -0600
If that's the one that is listed by Canton as a Tiger part, then it works and
doesn't require any cutting of anything to fit. I have one and their matching
pickup and windage tray as well. No leaks at the gasket surface.

The only bad thing is that you will not be able to install/remove the engine
and trans assembly without going out the bottom. You can, however, remove and
install the pan while the engine is in the car, without too many shenanigans.
All pan bolts are reasonably accessible.

Cheers,
Theo