Re: [Tigers] =?utf-8?q?More_cubes_for_the_Tiger?=

To: "=?utf-8?B?VG9ueSBTb21lYm9keQ==?="
Subject: Re: [Tigers] =?utf-8?q?More_cubes_for_the_Tiger?=
From: "=?utf-8?B?c3Bvb2swMUBjb21jYXN0Lm5ldA==?=" <spook01@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 17:15:30 -0600
No doubt shelby was screwing the competition, but having driven both the 260
and 289 cobra s at speed, as well as the tiger...uh, well, maybe not. The cobra
is lighter (260 version just over 2000#, the 289 at 2300#, tiger at 2600# ), as
well as more stable (90 vs.80" wb)
Even the early cobra suspension is much more compliant and forgiving than the
tiger, with limited travel, mis matched track, and bizarre ackermann angles.
That doesn't mean I don't love my tigger.  Sadly, they were just never
developed, leaving a lot of scope for tom, et al. to make them go.
(let go of my leg, kitty)

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone