Re: [Tigers] Crossover Tiger:Originality

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Crossover Tiger:Originality
From: John Stithem <mai65tai@sonic.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 10:27:27 -0800
My early Tiger--Black Dash #254 came with the chrome ball heater & vent
controls. It also had a dash Blower switch. Although the "Chrome Ball" control
had the wiring for the push-pull blower motor, the wires were cut close to the
control.
I can only assume that Rootes used the Alpine controls in the early Tigers but
didn't hook them up with wiring, choosing to use the dash Blower switch
instead.

John Stithem