Re: [Tigers] cobra 260

To: csx2282@sonic.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] cobra 260
From: MACHWIL@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 19:32:41 EST
Roland,

Yes, I have that tape. Ron was a good friend of mine but I've lost track of
 him.You were referring to the Armour Productions tape weren't you?

My Cobra is much changed since then. Do I know you or what part of the
country you are located? Forgive me, but my memory isn't what it once was. It
would be nice to get a parallel tape made similar to the original one.

Take care and I'll be talking? to you.

Bud

In a message dated 1/28/2011 1:35:16 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,