Re: [Tigers] Duckbill drain?

To: "'Joe Brown'" <jbbrown1980@gmail.com>, "'George Re'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Duckbill drain?
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 20:05:56 -0500
Joe
        No, I don't think anyone has a diagram of the firewall.  The
firewall is basically symmetrical; since they were sold Rt hand drive and Lt
hand drive.   The positions that get used on one side need plugs on the
other.

        The heater core drain is almost in the center.  The air vent drains
are down and over from the vent boxes.

Ron Fraser