Re: [Tigers] Holy Mercum Tiger

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Holy Mercum Tiger
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 15:54:18 -0800 (PST)
Bottom line IMO is that to very rich people 80k is not a lot of money. To me it
is a small fortune. It is obvious the chap isn't a Sunbeam person or he would
have found someone on the LIST that has a very stock and original car and
offered him 80k and at most maybe added a fresh paint job or in some cases,
just have driven the car. I have to believe this buyer is someone with lots of
money who now owns a Tiger that may be worth a quarter of what he paid for it.
None the less he did all of us a favor. Or perhaps if the insurance companies
become aware he might increase the cost of insurance for all of us.I hope he
becomes a member of this group. It would be interesting to learn more about him
and see what questions he will soon be asking.I personally think it increases
the value of all our cars. The question is just how many of us want to sell
their Tiger, For 80k mine would be gone in a heart beat BUT I doubt there are
that many rich people that know I
 even own a Tiger.
Cheers, Tony