Re: [Tigers] Roller Rockers and Chrome Valve Covers

To: Samouce's <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Roller Rockers and Chrome Valve Covers
From: Gary <maliburevue@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 11:19:40 -0800 (PST)
Duke,

I have also tried the Comp Cams Pro Magnum rockers and, yes, they are too
tall. The only roller rocker I have found that fits under the chrome valve
covers without the 1/4" spacer is Pro-Form 66911. It is flat on top and does
not have the 'hump' that most of them have. I have also used them with the
cast Tiger valve covers without the spacer. There could be others that I don't
know about.

I've attached pictures of both, chrome and cast valve covers, on engines with
these rockers.

Gary