Re: [Tigers] Fw: LAT cam F4B and air cleaner

To: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>, Beamclub <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fw: LAT cam F4B and air cleaner
From: Gabbard Gabbard <gabbardalex@att.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 14:59:04 -0800 (PST)
Hello all,
I have 1966 LAT brochure packet sheets of the F4B and the cam kit. Neither
include a different air cleaner. Many years ago when Tiger editor for SAAC, I
tabulated LAT options in an issue of the club magazine. (I believe this to be
the first such tabulation of LAT options.) None include a different air
cleaner.
My Mk I has its original AC top and bottom with original AC filter. I believe
this combination to be definitive Tiger hardware.
Alex Gabbard
B9471808