Re: [Tigers] LAT manifolds

To: "'michael king'" <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] LAT manifolds
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 08:53:12 -0500
Michael
    Like I said I'm no expert on the LAT options; Norm Miller probably has a
better handle.   My guess is that the majority of players here, worked and
raced cars in California so they knew each other and their businesses.  I'm
sure they all knew who to contact for new part manufacturing.   I believe
Buddy Bar handled some of the LAT parts and I'm sure an LAT vendors list
would look like a who's, who list in California.

Ron Fraser