Re: [Tigers] Mercum Tiger - $80k Question?

To: <awtiger@cox.net>, "Jeffrey Nichols" <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Mercum Tiger - $80k Question?
From: "bob webb" <bobjeanbeams@roadrunner.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 19:22:06 -0500
larry/andy,
     there is an old saying in this part of the country. if it's rust free
it's been totaled. i have to agree. these guys need to understand that and i
also understand that they probably have never restored a sunbeam from a nude
state. it' a lack of knowledge, not an ego problem. no wonder we alpine
owners feel uncomfortable around some tiger owners. please stop griping
about the car.