[Tigers] Tiger Coach Builder

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger Coach Builder
From: "James Lindner" <jliny5@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 22:36:48 -0500
?Hi All,

I am a bit confused over which company was the designated coachbuilder that
produced the Tiger bodies for Rootes. I know Jensen assembled the cars, but
which company built the bodies. I have heard it was the Pressed Steel Company
and I also have heard it was British Light Steel Pressings Ltd. This latter
company was owned by Rootes so that seems to make sense. It is also the
company identified in the William Carroll book.

Perhaps somebody on the list knows the answer or can at least look it up in
the BON if you have one.

Thanks,

Jim Lindner
B9470033