[Tigers] World Of Wheels car show

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] World Of Wheels car show
From: "Samouce's" <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 07:21:29 -0600
http://www.autorama.com/casi/show/kansascity.php

I have wanted to enter my Tiger in this show for three years now.  February
is always a really bad time to be driving your car an hour to a show, got
lucky with the weather this year and had a very small window to get it
there.

Hundreds of cars and I would say 90% trailered in.  I am in the "Foreign
Sport" class for judging.  I could not find any other cars in the class thus
far.  Last night was move in and I arrived late due to being out of town.
So far, great comments on the car and lots of good questions.

Then there was a fellow that wanted to know about the rack:

Moron: What rack is in the car?
Me: I have read that it is a modified MG A rack but is Tiger specific.
Moron: I got an Alpine and want to make a Tiger out of it.
Me: Really.
Moron: I think a Buick V8 would be great, they are around 250 HP.
Me: What would much easier is to go with a Ford V6 kit that a guy makes and
is plug and play for the Alpine.
Moron: I don't like Ford engines.
Me: Well good luck with your project then.

Have had several of the "What a cool little car....wow!.!.??? who put the V8
into it?

Then next three days should be fun.  If you are in the area can make the
show, my Tiger is right in front of the  Meguiar's truck.

Duke
B382002037