Re: [Tigers] Girling Servo (5") Rebuild Question

To: tigers@autox.team.net, Bill Waite <fordlandia@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Girling Servo (5") Rebuild Question
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 12:30:22 -0800 (PST)
Tiger Tom used to rebuild the servo units and I imangine bought the leather on
a roll.He might still have a piece he would let go of.I had his phone number
on an old phone but he is an "area"rep for TE/AE and his number is on the
newsletter.There may well be beter places to start looking but Tom is a good
eastern starting place. I would think that Dale A. might also have the
material on a roll for you west coast members.And although he is now retired
Doug Jennings is always willing to help. His number is on the TE/AE newsletter
as well.
TtT
PS:
I ask this previously and then lost the information. Would someone provide me
with contact info for Bill Pass of Golden ,Co or have him contact me off list.
THIA