Re: [Tigers] Girling Servo Rebuild Information

To: Will Seay <wseay@embarqmail.com>, Tiger's Den
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Girling Servo Rebuild Information
From: Steve Laifman <slaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 11:09:53 -0800
Will,

There is a lot of original documentation, including the Workshop Manual,
on TigersUnited.com

One "pot full" of documents can be found at the Bottom Left side hot
link box on every page.

The "See Rootes Resources" will lead you to a number of them, including
the Part Lists, LAT lists, Dealer Option Catalog, Factory Race
Equipment, and both the Tiger and Alpine Parts List. The "Workshop
Manual" covers both the Mk I and Mk II models

You should browse this page, and the specific original Workshop Manual:

http://tigersunited.com/resources/wsm/wsm1.asp

/Steve Laifman/

/Editor - /*/TigersUnited.com/* <http://www.tigersunited.com>