[Tigers] LAT options, Workshop Manual, Parts Lists ....

To: Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] LAT options, Workshop Manual, Parts Lists ....
From: Steve Laifman <slaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 17:47:41 -0800
I did send this already, but the original title may have misled
readers.  It is a reply for information, and the resource to find it.

"There's GOLD in them thar hills!"

Will,

There is a lot of original documentation, including the Workshop Manual,
on TigersUnited.com

One "pot full" of documents can be found at the Bottom Left side hot
link box on every page.

The "See Rootes Resources" will lead you to a number of them, including
the Part Lists, LAT lists, Dealer Option Catalog, Factory Race
Equipment, and both the Tiger and Alpine Parts List. The "Workshop
Manual" covers both the Mk I and Mk II models

You should browse this page, and the specific original Workshop Manual:

http://tigersunited.com/resources/wsm/wsm1.asp

Steve
--

/Steve Laifman/