[Tigers] chroming bumperettes (overriders)

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Tigers] chroming bumperettes (overriders)
From: Rollright@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 12:28:03 EST
Hello all,

I recently had two bumpers chromed. When they were delivered, I asked how
much to do the bumperettes. The answer was, "oh probably about $ 70 each.

Though they were very reasonable on the bumpers, this seems really high for
 the bumperettes.

Two things:

1) Reality check; anybody have experience on what these should cost to get
nicely done?
2) Anybody know a shop that has done them nicely for a more reasonable
price?

As they are so small and portable, shipping shouldn't be a problem (as
opposed to bumpers).

Best to all,

Jim  Armstrong
Mk 1A 382002083