Re: [Tigers] MK1a Originality question

To: "'Allan Ballard'" <allanballard@att.net>, "'Beamclub TIGER'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] MK1a Originality question
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 12:09:44 -0500
Allan
        The stock MK IA engine for your Tiger was painted black.  To me it
would look funny to have a black housing mounted on an aluminum intake.
TBON shows an aluminum intake with a thermostat housing that looks like
natural color.

        I think a color similar to the aluminum intake color is the way to
go.  You could wire brush the housing then apply a clear or matte paint to
protect it.   There are other products that give a natural color too.

        This is really a case of what looks right to you; the aluminum paint
or natural.  Pick one and go with it.

Ron Fraser